Kitchen splashbacks have become increasingly popular over the years, and for good reason. They not only provide protection for your walls but also add an element of style to your kitchen.
1. When you’re cooking, it’s not uncommon for food, grease, and other liquids to splatter on the walls, which can be difficult to clean and cause permanent stains. With a splashback, you can easily wipe down any messes without worrying about damaging your walls.
2. Incredibly easy to clean, which is a huge advantage in a busy kitchen. Most splashbacks are made of glass, which means that spills and stains can be wiped away with a damp cloth and some soap. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze, saving you time and effort.
3. Hygienic Kitchen splashbacks, prevent bacteria and germs from seeping into your walls. This is especially important in a kitchen, where hygiene is key. By choosing a splashback, you can rest assured that your kitchen is a safe and healthy environment for cooking and eating.
4. Increases Property Value, Investing in a high-quality kitchen splashback can increase the value of your property. It’s a small upgrade that can make a big impact on the overall appearance and functionality of your kitchen. Potential buyers will appreciate the added protection, style, and hygiene benefits that a splashback provides.
5. Our splashbacks are painted in house and can be done to any colour. Using the latest in digital paint mixing software we can guarantee a prefect result.