Double Glazed Windows
Myra Glass has been replacing Double Glazed Windows and Glass Door panels for over 60 years.
Upgrading your home for a better thermal efficiency is easy just give us a call to arrange a visitation.
Myra Glass only uses the best coated glass to assure the highest standards.
Pilkington K Glass™ S
The latest in high performance soft coated product which offers excellent thermal insulation to provide the highest (WER) performance. (Window Energy Rating)
- A-rated windows are suitable for use in PVCu, timber and aluminum frames.
- A-rated windows exceed Building Regulations.
- Reduce energy usage and save money on heating bills.
- Environmentally friendly helping to achieve the Government’s targets for reducing CO2 emissions from homes
- Available in toughened and patterned glass. See here for patterns available.
Double glazed windows can be made in different thickness ranging from 12mm to 28mm
4mm Glass – Spacer Bar – 4mm Glass
Windows can be made in a variety of glass types toughened glass, laminated or obscure.
Myra glass has a full range of Spacerbars available for sealing units from the standard Silver Aluminum Bar to the Energy Efficient Bar
With our on demand Window Repair Service we are ready 24/7
Please get in touch and we can help
Phone 01 4659894 or Email