Double Glazed Windows
Myra Glass has been replacing Double Glazed Windows and Glass Door panels for over 60 years.
If you want to upgrade your house for a better thermal efficiency we can help.
Myra Glass only uses the best coasted glass to assure the highest standards.
Pilkington K Glass™ S
The latest high performance, low-emissivity soft coated product which offers excellent thermal insulation to provide the highest Window Energy Rating (WER) performance.
- Achieve up to and beyond A-rated windows in all frame materials. Suitable for use in PVCu, timber and aluminium profiles
- Helps windows exceed Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency.
- Enables householders to reduce energy usage and save money on heating bills.
- Environmentally friendly helping to achieve the Government’s targets for reducing CO2 emissions from homes
- Available in annealed and toughened.
Double glazed windows can be made in different thickness ranging from 12mm to 28mm
4mm Glass – Spacer Bar – 4mm Glass
Windows can be made in a variety of glass types toughened glass or laminated obscure or coloured glass.
Myra glass has a full range of Spacerbars available for sealing units from the standard Silver Aluminium Bar to the Black Swiss Energy Efficient Bar
With our on demand Window Repair Service we are ready 24/7
Please get in touch and we can help
Phone 01 4659894 or Email