Double Glazed Windows
Myra Glass has been replacing Double Glazed Windows and Glass Door panels for over 60 years.
If you want to upgrade your house for a better thermal efficiency we can help.
Myra Glass only uses the best coasted glass to assure the highest standards.
Pilkington K Glass™ S
The latest high performance, low-emissivity soft coated product which offers excellent thermal insulation to provide the highest Window Energy Rating (WER) performance.
- Achieve up to and beyond A-rated windows in all frame materials. Suitable for use in PVCu, timber and aluminum profiles
- Helps windows exceed Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency.
- Enables householders to reduce energy usage and save money on heating bills.
- Environmentally friendly helping to achieve the Government’s targets for reducing CO2 emissions from homes
- Available in annealed and toughened.
Double glazed windows can be made in different thickness ranging from 12mm to 28mm
4mm Glass – Spacer Bar – 4mm Glass
Windows can be made in a variety of glass types toughened glass or laminated obscure or coloured glass.
Myra glass has a full range of Spacerbars available for sealing units from the standard Silver Aluminum Bar to the Energy Efficient Bar
With our on demand Window Repair Service we are ready 24/7
Please get in touch and we can help
Phone 01 4659894 or Email